Protection across the cybersecurity landscape
No matter the size or scale of the business, all are potential marks for cyberattacks. Strengthen your defenses and rest easy knowing ERP Suites Managed Security Services team stands watch.
Extending your IT security measures
As malicious attacks are rapidly evolving, your cybersecurity measures must work double time. Given the potentially devastating impact a breach could have on your business, there’s little time to upskill. We can close the gaps.
ERP Suites Managed Security brings contemporary wisdom to your team. You’ll work with the same engineers we’ve entrusted with our own security practice. They know how to monitor a remote workforce effectively. And they’ve been safeguarding our hosted assets for years. Trust our team to help your team:
- Protect your network and devices with proven tools and practices
- Proactively hunt and detect potential threats
- Improve incident response time
- Shore up your cybersecurity practice to minimize exposure
Cyberattacks don’t have to rely on the work of a master hacker. Often they’re automated to uncover and exploit known vulnerabilities. You can keep a step ahead of criminals with quarterly scanning. An ERP Suites security engineer will evaluate your system and software for vulnerabilities then report back with recommendations.
Managed Security Services for Workstations
Desktops, laptops, and mobile devices provide infinite gateways into your organization. They’re manned by employees of varying proficiency too. Without question, workstations present the highest risk and therefore demand utmost vigilance. But do you have the resources to devote to the watch?
ERP Suites Managed Security for Workstations provides 24×7 remote monitoring and management with the option to add:
- Email phishing simulations and end-user education
- Deep learning to detect malware
- Dark web credential monitoring and more
Managed Security Services for Servers
Think about the volume of data your servers see in a day. Transactions that drive profits. Intelligence that pushes you forward. Are you doing all you can to keep it safe? Our advanced Cisco-certified team wields AMP for Networks, Cisco Umbrella, and other tools to protect your network against attack.
ERP Suites Managed Security for Servers offers 24×7 detection and prevention, including:
- Firewall availability monitoring
- Endpoint isolation protection
- Operating system patching and more
Security services for EnterpriseOne
Expand the circle of protection to your ERP with JD Edwards Security Services. We submerge ourselves in new technologies so our customers can count on high-quality, vetted solutions. ERP Suites security consultants have devoted 20 years on average to JDE security with a 13-year record of meeting SOX requirements. Count on us to:
- Provide technical resources including support for audits
- Set up SOX-compliant security controls
- Review and provision user access
- Model and implement a re-architecture plan
- Close doors and minimize your risk of exposure