Content and Scope of Use
- Content accessible on the website, including text, graphics, images, photographs, trademarks, logos, videos, user interfaces, visual interfaces applications, programs, computer code and other information (collectively, the “Content”), including but not limited to the design, layout and arrangement of such Content, is owned by ERP SUITES or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws.
- You may solely for private, educational, personal, scientific, or research purposes access, browse, view, display, search, download and print the Content.
- You may not:
- Alter, remove or obscure in any way any trademarks, copyrights, logos, service marks or any other proprietary rights appearing in or on the Content.
- Update, revise, change, adapt, translate, modify or otherwise transform or create any derivative work of the Content.
- Reproduce, re-distribute or transmit the Content by any means including electronic (e.g., via email) nor post it on your personal or public websites or on public networks.
- Download any Content (systematically or otherwise), use designed processes or logic to continuously and automatically search and index the Content (full text and meta data), such as web-crawling or spider programs or engage in any activity likely to burden the website.
- Directly or indirectly use or assist any third party to use the Content for any commercial or monetary purposes including without limitation any sale, resale, loan, transfer or upload of the Content to a commercial entity’s Internet website.
- You may upload to or otherwise distribute on the websites in only authorized sections; (i) content that is not subject to any copyright or other proprietary rights protection, or (ii) content in which the author has given express authorization for distribution on the World Wide Web (“Third Party Content)”, (collectively “Submission”). Any Third Party Content should contain a phrase such as “Copyright, owned by [name of owner]; used by permission.”
- ERP SUITES nor its affiliates are responsible for the Submissions, their accuracy or compliance with applicable laws. Neither ERP SUITES, nor its affiliates, nor any of its officers, directors, employees, agents, providers, merchants, sponsors, licensors, or the like, will be liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights or proprietary rights, or from any other harm arising from such submission. By sending the Submissions to an authorized section, you automatically grant or warrant that the owner of such Third-Party Content has expressly granted ERP SUITES the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, sublicense, copy, and distribute the Submissions in whole or in part worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology known now or hereafter developed.
- Upon request from ERP SUITES, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless ERP SUITES, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, providers, merchants, sponsors, licensors, and the like from all claims, liabilities, and expenses (including without limitation attorney’s fees) that arise from your use or misuse of the site, including without limitation your posting of Third-Party Content.
- Any conduct by you that in ERP SUITES’ sole discretion restricts or inhibits any other user from using the websites will not be permitted. You agree to use the websites only for lawful purposes. You are prohibited from posting on or transmitting through the websites any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including but not limited to any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law.
- You must ensure that the information you are asked to provide on registration is accurate. Specifically, you must not enter details of others and are obligated to update your personal information without undue delay in the event of any change.
- Your access details (email address and password or user name and password) are intended only for use by you personally. You are not authorized to share these access details with others or otherwise disclose them. If you suspect any form of unauthorized use of your access details, you are obligated to notify ERP SUITES promptly. If you are responsible for such misuse of your access details, you shall be liable for all consequences of use by a third party. Your liability ends only if and when you have notified ERP SUITES of the unauthorized use or loss of your access details and changed your password, if necessary.
- ERP SUITES reserves the right to refuse registrations on a case-by-case basis without stating reasons. Moreover, ERP SUITES remains entitled at any time to disable access details temporarily or permanently in cases of violation of these terms and conditions of use and/or terminate your access with immediate effect or within a period to be determined at ERP SUITES’ discretion and/or to terminate the agreement on use by extraordinary termination without notice. The same shall apply in cases of misuse or damage or if the functionality of the offering is impaired. If this is the case, you shall not be entitled to re-register without ERP SUITES’ express prior consent. ERP SUITES expressly reserves the right to make claims for damages.
Representations, Warranties, Indemnification
- Availability of the websites at all times is not guaranteed. Websites may be temporarily unavailable for maintenance or technical reasons without this giving rise to any claims against ERP SUITES. To the extent permitted by applicable law, ERP SUITES provides the content “as is” and makes no other representation or warranty. ERP SUITES expressly disclaims any liability for any claim arising from or out of the content, including but not limited to any errors, inaccuracies, defects or omissions contained therein, and any implied or express warranty as to merchantability or fitness for a purpose.
- To the extent permitted under applicable law, no responsibility is assumed for any damage, to physical or virtual computers, physical or virtual systems, physical or virtual architecture or other property (physical or virtual) as a matter of product liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any ideas, instructions, methods, products or procedures contained in the websites.
- To the extent permitted under applicable law, in no event shall ERP SUITES or its suppliers or licensors be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, consequential, special, incidental, indirect, or similar damages, personal injury (including death), loss of profits, corruption or loss of data, business interruption or any other commercial damages or losses) arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the website or its content, products or services.
- ERP SUITES does not claim ownership, endorse or take responsibility for any third-party products, information, guidelines, materials or services that may be offered, advertised, provided or displayed on the websites or incorporated in the Content, products or services contained on, accessible from or distributed through the websites.
This privacy statement is intended to provide you information about the collection and processing of your personal data when using our websites. In cases where you are referred to another website while accessing content, this privacy statement does not apply to other such websites. In such a case please review the privacy statement of the other website.
- The purpose of collecting your data is to provide you with user-friendly, efficient and secure services. Collected and processed data is only used by ERP SUITES with the goal of improving our service and ensuring its security. No personal data is processed: we process the data anonymously or using pseudonyms. Transactions requiring additional information for the successful completion of stated process will be prompted with a separate, appropriate notice.
- Personal information may be provided by you during registration to the websites or provided by your company as part of a customer onboarding process. Information provided is typically limited to name, email and phone number, but may occasionally require additional details including but not limited to mobile device type and/or mailing address.
- Profile Data. Registers users will have name, email and password stored and will be associated with the appropriate customer identification code to ensure access segregation. Electronic messages may be used to communicate software updates, newsletters or other such periodic communications as needed. You can unsubscribe to these communications at any time.
- Traffic Data. We will create a utilization profile by using a pseudonym if you visit our website as a registered or unregistered user. This implies that data will be collected and stored anonymously for marketing and optimization purposes. This data includes information on the website from which you were referred to ours, information on your internet service provider and the contents you viewed on our website, as well as the date and length of your visit. On the basis of this already pseudonymous data a utilization profile will be created, along with a corresponding pseudonym. For this purpose, cookies may be used (see section 5.4 below). Authentication and tracking logs will be used to compile user statistics. This data will not contain any personally identifiable information. Some applications may require the use of mobile device location awareness for the use of enhanced features. You can opt to disable these functions and not utilize these features from your mobile device.
- We provide traffic data to a third party to the extent necessary to fulfill our contractual relationship for performance and user analytics, if we are bound by law or if it should be necessary in order to implement our general terms and conditions of business or any other agreements concluded with you, or in order to enforce our rights and claims. Data is transmitted in aggregated form as is apparent in what manner and to what extent our or our customers’ content is used.
We employ technical and organizational security practices to guarantee that your data is protected from loss, incorrect modifications and unauthorized third-party access. To the greatest extent possible, we ensure that only authorized persons have access to your personal data and only insofar as it is necessary in the scope of the above-mentioned purposes.
Provided you send us a request in writing, we will inform you of which personal data we have stored at any time. You may at any time demand that we block or delete your user account data and accordingly your personal data. Only data we need to process open tasks or to enforce our rights are exempt from deletion, as well as data we are required to store by law.
All disputes or matters relating to your use of the website shall be governed, interpreted and determined in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio and shall be decided exclusively by the courts located in Hamilton County, Ohio, and all parties agree that they shall not dispute jurisdiction or venue of such courts.
ERP SUITES cannot take responsibility for information found on third party websites outside its control. While we attempt to provide links only to third-party websites that comply with all applicable laws and regulations and our standards, please understand that the content on these third-party websites is subject to change without notice to ERP SUITES. We therefore cannot be responsible for, and accept no liability for, any information or opinion contained in any third-party website. As soon as we get notice of infringements on those websites we will remove the respective link.
Dated: November 30, 2016